HP Compaq Agena-GL8E Socket 775 Motherboard 5188-4398
5188-4361. HP / Compaq Motherboard Raises The Bar Of PC Industry And Deliver A Full-value, High-performance Solution For Today's Most Demanding Tasks.
Part Number: 5188-4361 5188-4398 P5RC-LA
- Motherboard manufacturer's name: Asus P5RC-LA
- HP/Compaq name: Agena-GL8E
- Socket: 775
- Supports Intel Pentium 4, Pentium D and Celeron processors
|Front-side bus (FSB)|
- Northbridge: ATI RC410 Graphics Memory and Controller Hub (GMCH)
- Southbridge: ATI IXP450
- 4 Mb FWH EEPROM
- HP BIOS with enhanced ACPI, DMI, Green, and PnP Features Plus
- Micro ATX size form factor, 9.6 in x 9.6 in
- Single-channel memory architecture
- 2 x 240-pin DIMM sockets support non-ECC 400/533 MHZ DDR2 memory modules
- Maximum HP/Compaq approved memory is 2 GB
- Supports PCI Express x16 graphics cards
- Realtek RTL8100 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet controller
|Back panel I/O|
- PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- PS/2 mouse (green)
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- One IEEE 1394a port
- One RJ45 networking port
- One parallel port
- One VGA port
- S-Video port
- S/PDIF out
- Six audio ports:
Side speaker out port (gray)
Rear speaker out port (black)
Center/Subwoofer port (yellow-orange)
Microphone jack (pink)
Line in jack (light blue)
Line out jack (lime)
- ATX power connector
- ATX +12v power connector
- Two IDE connector
- Four SATA connectors
- One floppy drive connector (Labeled FLOPPY1)
- CPU fan connector (Labeled CPU_FAN1)
- System fan connector (also known as duct or chassis fan)
- System indicator LEDs / power switch / reset button connector
- Jumper to clear CMOS (Labeled CLEAR CMOS)
- Jumper to clear password (Labeled CLEAR P.W)
- Optical drive audio input (Labeled CD_IN1)
- line level audio input (Labeled F_LINE_IN1)
- Front panel headphone and microphone connector (Labeled F_Audio1)
- Front panel power and LED connectors (Labeled F_PANEL1)
- Two USB connectors supporting 4 additional USB 2.0 ports on front panel (Labeled F_USB1 and F_USB2)
- One IEEE 1394a connector supporting one 1394a port (Labeled F_1394)
1 - PS/2 mouse port (green). This port is for a PS/2 mouse.
2 - Parallel port. This 25-pin port connects a parallel printer, a scanner, or other devices.
3 - IEEE 1394a port. This 6-pin IEEE 1394a port provides high-speed connectivity for audio/video devices, storage peripherals, PCs, or portable devices.
4 - LAN (RJ-45) port. This port allows connection to a Local Area Network (LAN) through a network hub.
5 - Rear Speaker Out port (black). This port connects to the rear speakers on a 4-channel, 6-channel, or 8-channel audio configuration.
6 - Center/Subwoofer port (yellow orange). This port connects the center/subwoofer speakers.
7 - Line In port (light blue). This port connects a tape, CD, DVD player or other audio sources.
8 - Line Out port (lime). This port connects a headphone or a speaker. In 4-channel, 6-channel, and 8-channel mode, the function of this port becomes Front Speaker Out.
9 - Microphone port (pink). This port connects a microphone.
10 - Side Speaker Out port (gray). This port connects to the side speakers in an 8-channel audio configuration.
11 - USB 2.0 ports 1, 2, 3, and 4. These four 4-pin Universal Serial Bus (USB) ports are available for connecting USB 2.0 devices.
12 - Video Graphics Adapter port. This 15-pin port is for a VGA monitor or other VGA-compatible devices.
13 - S-Video: common to many home video components. The video signal is split up into two channels, providing good image fidelity.
14 - Coaxial S/PDIF Out port. This port connects an external audio output device via a coaxial S/PDIF cable.
15 - PS/2 keyboard port (purple). This port is for a PS/2 keyboard.