HP / Compaq Leucite3-GL8E Asus P5LP-LE Intel 945G Chipset 1066Mhz FSB DDR-2 SATA PCI-Express x16 With OnBoard Video, 8-Channel Audio & 10/100Mbps Ethernet Adapter (LAN).
Related Part Numbers: 5188-5465
HP Pavilion Media Center TV m8000y CTO Desktop PC
HP Pavilion d4600y CTO Desktop PC
HP Pavilion d4790.se Desktop PC
|Motherboard description |
- Manufacturer's Model: ASUS P5LP-LE
- HP / Compaq Model: Leucite3-GL8E
- Socket: 775
- Supports the following processors:
- Pentium D 900 series
- Pentium D 800 series
- Pentium 4 600 series
- Pentium 4 500 series
|Front-side bus (FSB) |
- 533 MHz, 800 MHz, 1066 MHz (processor dependent)
|BIOS features |
- AMI brand system BIOS
- Keyboard combination to used to enter BIOS: F1
|Form factor |
- Micro-ATX: 9.6 in X 9.6 in
- Four 240-pin DDR2 DIMM sockets
- Supports PC2 3200 (400 MHz), PC 4200 (533 MHz) and PC2 5300 (667 MHz) DDR2 DIMMs
- non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
- Maximum HP/Compaq approved memory is 4 GB*
|Expansion slots |
- Three PCI
- One PCI Express x16 graphics
|Video graphics |
|Serial ATA |
- 4 SATA connectors
- Each connector supports 1 serial ATA-150 disk drive
|Onboard audio |
|Onboard LAN |
- Intel 82562GT
- 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
|Back panel I/0 |
- One PS/2 mouse port (green)
- One PS/2 keyboard port (purple)
- One coaxial SPDIF output
- One coaxial SPDIF input
- One VGA port
- One parallel port
- One 6-pin IEEE 1394a
- Four USB 2.0
- One RJ-45 networking port
- Audio ports:
- line in (light blue)
- microphone (pink)
- line out (lime)
- center/subwoofer (yellow orange)
- side speaker out (gray)
- rear speaker out (black)
|Internal connectors |
- One 24-pin ATX power connector
- One 4-pin ATX power connector
- One PATA connectors
- Four SATA connectors
- One floppy drive connector
- Two 12v fan connectors for CPU fan and PC fan
- One 9-pin header for power button, reset button, power LED, and HDD LED
- One SPDIF-Audio output connector
- One line input connector
- One 9-pin audio header for headphone-out and microphone-in
- Two USB 2.0 connectors supporting 4 additional USB 2.0 ports
- One IEEE 1394a header
1) - PS/2 mouse port (green). This port is for a PS/2 mouse.
2) - Parallel port. This 25-pin port connects a parallel printer, a scanner, or other devices.
3) - IEEE 1394a port. This 6-pin IEEE 1394a port provides high-speed connectivity for audio/video devices, storage peripherals, PCs, or portable devices.
4) - LAN (RJ-45) port. This port allows connection to a Local Area Network (LAN) through a network hub.
5) - Rear Speaker Out port (black). This port connects to the rear speakers on a 4-channel, 6-channel, or 8-channel audio configuration.
6) - Center/Subwoofer port (yellow orange). This port connects the center/subwoofer speakers.
7) - Line In port (light blue). This port connects a tape, CD, DVD player or other audio sources.
8) - Line Out port (lime). This port connects a headphone or a speaker. In 4-channel, 6-channel, and 8-channel mode, the function of this port becomes Front Speaker Out.
9) - Microphone port (pink). This port connects a microphone.
10) - Side Speaker Out port (gray). This port connects to the side speakers in an 8-channel audio configuration.
11) - USB 2.0 ports 1, 2, 3, and 4. These four 4-pin Universal Serial Bus (USB) ports are available for connecting USB 2.0 devices.
12) - Video Graphics Adapter port. This 15-pin port is for a VGA monitor or other VGA-compatible devices.
13) - Coaxial SPDIF Out port. This port connects an external audio output device via a coaxial SPDIF cable.
14) - Coaxial SPDIF In port. This port connects an external audio input device via a coaxial SPDIF cable.
15) - PS/2 keyboard port (purple). This port is for a PS/2 keyboard.