Emachines MS-7145 Motherboard 103777. Emachines motherboard raises the bar of PC industry and deliver a full-value, high-performance solution for today's most demanding tasks.
Compatible with Emachines: C6207 T6209 T6211 T6410
• 9.60 in.(L) x 9.60 in.(W); Micro- ATX
• 2 DIMMs w/ DDR 400 upto 2 GB
• 1 PCI-E 16X; 3 PCI; 8 USB
• 6 Ch. Audio; 10/100 LAN; IEEE 1394; RAID; SATA; ATA133
• ATI Radeon Integrated Graphics, 1 x S-Video port, 1 x Composite TV-Out
• Supports 64-bit AMD® Athlon64 processor (Socket 754)
• Supports 2800+, 3000+, 3200+, 3400+, 3700+
• Supports Sempron 2600+, 2800+, 3000+, 3100+, 3300+
• ATI Radeon® XPRESS 200 Chipset
- HyperTransport connection to AMD K8 Athlon 64 processor
- 8 or 16 bit control/address. data transfer both directions
- 800/400/200MHz "Double Data Rate" operation both direction
- PCI Express x16 Graphic Interface
- On-board Graphic shared up to 128MB
- Graphic Integrated
• ATI ® SB400 Chipset
- Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode PCI EIDE controller
- Supports dual channel native Serial ATA/RAID controller that will supply 150MB/s and support RAID 0 or RAID 1
- Integrated Hardware Sound Blaster / Direct Sound AC97 audio
- ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management
- Supports 8 USB2.0 ports (Rear x 4 / Front x 4)
• Supports two 184-pin DDR SDRAMs up to 2GB memory size
• Supports DDR400*/DDR333 DDR SDRAM
• One PCI Express 16X slot
• Three PCI 32-bit Master PCI Bus slots. (support 3.3v / 5v PCI bus interface)
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• Full DirectX 9.0 Support (Vertex Shader v2.0 and Pixel Shader v2.0) with full precision floating point pixel pipeline, up to 4 Multiple-Render-Targets (MRTs)
• Supports Microsoft's next generation GDI+user interface and support resolution up to 2536x2536@32bpp
• Highly optimized 128-bit engine capable of processing multiple pixels per clock
• Game acceleration including support for Microsoft's DirectDraw, Double Buffering, Virtual Sprites, Transparent Blit, and Masked Blit.
• Supports a maximum resolution of 2048x1536@32bpp
• Support for new GDI extensions in Windows® XP: Alpha BLT, Transparent BLT, Gradient Fill
• An IDE controller on the ATI SB400 chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA 66/100/133 operation modes. It can connect 4 Ultra ATA drives.
• Serial ATA/150 controller integrated in ATI SB400
- Up to 150MB/s transfer speed
- Can connect up to 4 Serial ATA drives
- Support RAID 0 or RAID 1
• 6 Channel software audio codec Realtek ALC655
• Compliance with AC97' v2.3 Spec
• Meet PC2001 audio performance requirement
• Supports upto 2 x 1394 ports. one 6-pin 1394 connector on Rear I/O, the other is supported by onboard Pin header. Transfer rate up to 400Mbps.
• Controlled by VIA 6307 chipset
• Realtek 8100C
• Supports 10/100 Mb/s auto-negotiation operation.
• Compliant with PCI v2.2 and PC99 standard .
• Compliance with ACPI Power Management
- 1 floppy port supports 1 FDD with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
- 1 serial ports COM1
- 1 VGA port
- 1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
- 8 USB 2.0 ports (Rear x 4 / Front x 4)
- 3 audio ports in vertical (Line-out, Line-in, MIC)
- 1 IEEE 1394 6pin out
- 1 RJ-45 jack
9.60 in.(L) x 9.60 in.(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor