ATI Radeon HD3450 256MB PCI-Express Video Card Adapter. The HD3450 features the awesome power of 40 stream processing units, and accelerates next generation DirectX 10 games while remaining best in its price vs. performance class. Support for the latest Shader Model 4 boosts the level of realism provided by the HD3450 to new heights and the available on board memory of 256MB of DDR2 ensures a smooth frame rate in all of today's hot titles and applications. Enhance the way you play, not the amount you pay.
Features & Benefits: Improved Unified Video Decoder
View and manipulate the latest Blu-ray and HD DVD content with a dedicated hardware video decoder that leaves your CPU free to perform other tasks.
Ultimate Image Quality
Performance that rivals high-end HD-DVD and Blu-ray players on displays with resolutions that exceed 1080p – up to 2560x1600.
Integrated Digital Outputs
Enjoy your digital content the way you want to, with built-in HDMI that includes 5.1 surround audio for big screen entertainment and the latest in display connectivity; DisplayPort technology.
PCI Express® 2.0
Get ready for the most demanding graphics applications with PCI Express 2.0 support, which allows up to twice the throughput of current AMD PCI Express cards.
DirectX® 10.1 Compatibility
You’ll be blown away by life-like graphics from Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 games, with stunning 3D graphics and shading effects.
ATI Hybrid Graphics
Combine an ATI Radeon™ HD 3400 Series graphics card with a compatible AMD 7-Series Integrated Chipset to improve gaming performance and multi-monitor productivity.
ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU
Upgrade to even greater 3D performance quickly and easily thanks to plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX technology.
ATI PowerPlay Technology
power saving features that reduce power consumption at idle or during low-usage
Runs Cool and Quiet
With a smaller chip designed to use less power, your system can take advantage of high-end Windows Vista® features while running more efficiently and quieter than ever.
Be More Productive
See more and do more of your work and entertainment with advanced multi-monitor support.
- Chipset: Radeon HD 3450
- Video Memory: 256MB DDR2
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Bus: PCI-Express x16 (Support PCI-Express 2.0)
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz
- Steam Processors: 40
- Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Connectors: (DMS-59), TV-out (HDTV ready)
- Support ATI CrossFireX Technology
- Support HDCP - High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Unified Video Decoder (UVD) for Blu-ray and HD DVD at full HD 1080p
- Built-in HDMI with Multi-channel 5.1 Surround Audio
- Support Microsoft DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4.1 and OpenGL 2.0
- Requirements: 300W or Greater Power Supply Recommended
ATI Radeon™ HD 3400 Series GPU Specifications:
- 181 million transistors on 55nm fabrication process
- PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus interface
- 64-bit DDR2/GDDR3 memory interface
- Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 support
- Shader Model 4.1
- 32-bit floating point texture filtering
- Indexed cube map arrays
- Independent blend modes per render target
- Pixel coverage sample masking
- Read/write multi-sample surfaces with shaders
- Gather4 texture fetching
- Unified Superscalar Shader Architecture
- 40 stream processing units
- Dynamic load balancing and resource allocation for vertex, geometry, and pixel shaders
- Common instruction set and texture unit access supported for all types of shaders
- Dedicated branch execution units and texture address processors
- 128-bit floating point precision for all operations
- Command processor for reduced CPU overhead
- Shader instruction and constant caches
- Up to 16 texture fetches per clock cycle
- Up to 128 textures per pixel
- Fully associative multi-level texture cache design
- DXTC and 3Dc+ texture compression
- High resolution texture support (up to 8192 x 8192)
- Fully associative texture Z/stencil cache designs
- Early Z test, Re-Z, Z Range optimization, and Fast Z Clear
- Lossless Z & stencil compression
- 8 render targets (MRTs) with anti-aliasing support
- Physics processing support
- Dynamic Geometry Acceleration
- Programmable tessellation unit
- Accelerated geometry shader path for geometry amplification
- Memory read/write cache for improved stream output performance
- Anti-aliasing features
- Multi-sample anti-aliasing (2 or 4 samples per pixel)
- Custom Filter Anti-Aliasing (CFAA) for improved quality
- Adaptive super-sampling and multi-sampling
- Temporal anti-aliasing
- Gamma correct
- Super AA (CrossFire configurations only)
- All anti-aliasing features compatible with HDR rendering