MSI MS-7207 K8NGM2 DDR400 PCI-Express X16 Motherboard With Video Audio & LAN. Supports AMD Athlon socket 939 processors, 1000 MHz HyperTransport system bus, Memory support for DDR 400/333 MHz dual channel DIMMs, expandable up to 4GB, Integrated video, Integrated 6-channel (5.1) audio subsystem, Integrated 10/100 LAN, Two PCI conventional, one ×16 PCI Express, and one ×1 PCI Express add-in card slots.
* Please Note: This is an OEM motherboard and it does not come with rear I/O shield also known as back-plate cover; this part is not needed and you can still install the board in standard ATX case.
• Socket 939
• DDR 333/400
• PCI-Express x16 & x1
• On-Board Video Audio & LAN
• 1000Mhz FSB
• Supports 64-bit AMD® Opteron™, Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core, Athlon™ 64 FX, Athlon™ 64 processor (Socket 939)
• Supports up to 4800+ or higher CPU
• Supports AMD® Cool'n'Quiet technology
• HyperTransport™ connection to AMD K8 Athlon64 processor
• 8 or 16 bit control/address/data transfer both directions
• 1GHz "Double Data Rate" operation both direction
• Supports one PCI-E x16 slot
• Integrated GeForce 6 GPU
• One PCI Express x 16 slots
• One PCI Express x 1 slots
• Two 32-bit Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
Please click here to download the latest drivers!