Dell Optiplex 160L Replacement Motherboard. These boards are Intel made boards for Dell, so you will see a Dell logo come up when booted. All boards are fully guaranteed and come with warranty. This board is compatible to the Dell Optiplex 160L system cases.
Please Note the following:
WE ARE OFFERING A DELL REPLACEMENT MOTHERBOARD DESIGNED TO REPLACE DELL OPTIPLEX 160L MOTHERBOARD. THIS VERSION WILL ALLOW YOU TO REPLACE YOUR PREVIOUS DELL OPTIPLEX 160L MOTHERBOARD AND GIVE YOU AN ABILITY TO UPGRADE TO THE NEWER P4 PROCESSORS RUNNING AS HIGH AS 800FSB AS WELL AS P4 PRESCOTT 1MB CACHE PROCESSORS AND CELERON D. YOU CAN ALSO USE YOUR PREVIOUS DELL OPTIPLEX 160L PROCESSOR AND CASE WITH THIS BOARD MAKING IT A PERFECT UPGRADE OR REPLACEMENT OPTION FOR YOUR PREVIOUS PC; AS ALL COMPONENTS ARE FULLY COMPATIBLE.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING YOU WILL NEED TO REMOVE YOUR ORIGINAL IO SHIELD ALSO
KNOWN AS BACKPLATE TO INSTALL THIS UPGRADED BOARD INTO YOUR DELL CASE.
|Form Factor||microATX (9.60 inches by 8.20 inches [233.68 millimeters by 208.28 millimeters])|
- Support for an Intel® Pentium® 4 processor in a mPGA478 socket with a 400 / 533 / 800 MHz FSB w/ 256KB, 512KB and 1MB Cache Prescott
- Support for an Intel® Celeron® D processor in a mPGA478 socket with a 400 / 533 MHz system bus
- Two 184-pin DDR DIMM sockets
- Support for single-sided or double-sided DIMMs (DDR 400/333/266)
|Chipset||Intel® 865GV Chipset|
|I/O Control||SMSC LPC47M172 LPC bus I/O controller|
|Sound||On Board 3D Stereo Sound Card|
|Video||On Board Integrated 64mb SVGA|
- Four USB ports
- One serial port
- One parallel port
- Board 10/100 network port
- Two ATA IDE interfaces with UDMA 33, ATA-66/100 support
- One Floppy diskette drive interface
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports
|Expansion Capabilities||3 PCI Slots |